Awaken 6 for Mac is now available as a free major update to everyone.
- Refined user interface with Retina display support.
- New application icon.
- Redesigned full screen mode.
- Full screen button added to the main window.
- Graphite appearance tint support added.
- Improved iTunes 12 support.
- Support for alternate iTunes library locations.
- New “Float on Top” option.
- A backup alarm sound can now be set in the event there is a problem playing iTunes music.
- Alarm snooze countdown can now be restarted at anytime.
- New preview button allows you to preview your music selection and volume settings.
- Timers continue to countdown when you switch to other areas in the app.
- A countdown ticking sound added as a preference (with a selection of 4 different sounds).
- Timers now work in full screen mode, along with keyboard shortcuts for play/pause and switching timers.
- Support added for Notification Center.
- New restart button added to allow you to restart the countdown at anytime.
- Volume and brightness fade out duration can now be set.
AwakenHelper has also been updated. Be sure to “Check for Updates…” using the menu bar icon.
Posted in: Awaken 6